Hello my sweet readers! I hope you’re doing well! I’d like to take this post as an opportunity to say a big thank you to you all for your love and continuing support for my blog in the past years! You’re my inspiration, my blog wouldn’t be here without you. I greatly appreciate your time to read the blog and your kind comments. As the holidays are around the corner, Shabby Apple and I are giving away a beautiful dress and a cool necklace.
This beautiful Madison Ave dress as the gift to you from Shabby Apple was featured on O magazine. And the cool Isabel Marant Collection horn necklace below is the gift from me.
The value of the two gifts: $300
Shabby Apple is an online boutique. They offer flirty, stylish dress a woman can wear just as comfortably in the office, at a family dinner, or on a date. Shabby Apple is a fashion company for women, by women, and of women. And because they are dedicated to the success of women, a percentage of all their proceeds go to charities that benefit women and children. Please, check out the Shabby Apple site. They also offer Life-in-travel readers a 10% off coupon and enter the code “lifeintravel10off” at check out. This coupon will expire 30 days after today.
Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment about how you would style the dress.
- “Like” Shabby Apple on facebook, then leave me a comment saying you did so.
- Follow me on Bloglovin (I understand many of you may have already , so thank you so much)
- Follow me on Twitter and Shabby Apple’s twitter and re-tweeting the following message: Follow @Lifeintravel @shabbyapple and RT to win Madison Ave dress + Isabel Marant necklace http://life-in-travel.blogspot.com/2011/12/holidays-giveaway-gift.html Doing this rule will give double your chance to win.
Here are terns and conditions:
- There are no exchanges for the winning dress.
- The deadline to enter is December 20th 2011 at 12:00AM (Dallas’s time).
- I will randomly pick a winner and the winner will be announced here on the next day.
- Finally, everyone can enter the giving away.
Good luck to you all!! Thank you so much and Happy Holidays!! xo…Hanh